<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Monday, August 17, 2009
OMG I'M SO JEALOUS OF TODAY'S ENGLISH ORAL BATCH. SERIOUSLY. Their conversation questions were something about shopping and TRAVELING TO DISTANT PLACES(!!!). Why why why couldn't I have gotten those questions instead? Especially when my head is now filled with so many ideas on where to travel to. And they're all distant exotic places. I bet I could have wowed the examiners with my dreams of Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Jamaica, South Africa. Okay maybe not, but at least I would have been happy sharing my dreams with the examiners. Tomorrow, I think I will leave my examination room feeling like crap. Unless! I get a question on music hee hee (QY, if you read this, i'm still damn jealous that you got that for prelims).

The start of the week has been shitty. It'll be shittier as the week goes on. English oral tomorrow and chinese results on wednesday (for real this time, hopefully). Wish me luck :/
5:56 PM;